Manage your accounts right on your computer by using Online Banking. With Online Banking, you can use any of the following services:
- Easy Access to Your Accounts
- Online Bill Payment Service
- Online Banking Enrollment
- eStatement Enrollment
Easy Access to Your Accounts
- Inquire on balances of your checking, savings, money market and loan accounts
- View images of your paid checks and transactions for up to 18 months from your account history
- Transfer funds between your linked accounts
- Download monthly transactions in HTML format
- Manage your bills easily and securely anywhere
- Receive, view and pay your electronic bills all in one location
- Use your checking account to pay your bills
- Group your bills by expense type to better manage your finances
- Set up email reminders for your upcoming bills
- Schedule automatic payment rules for each biller with electronic bills
- Available the day following the statement cycle date. You will receive a notification via email.
- Access through your Online Banking account. No paper to store. Save statements on your computer.
- Reduce fraud and identity theft. No more mail or lost mail.
- It costs you nothing to switch to eStatement - including check images, right at your fingertips.
Sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting.
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Visit the Popmoney® page for more information.
Enrollment is easy. Click on “Sign Up” in the Online Banking section on our home page and complete the Online Enrollment Form.
For Personal accounts, you can enroll online through Online Banking on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Login to your Online Banking.
- Click "My Profile".
- Scroll down to "eStatement Enrollment".