Oversee teller activities, maintain records of vault and teller station cash balances, and oversee currency accounts.
- Supervise and coordinate teller schedules.
- Perform normal teller duties on a daily basis.
- Provide on-the-job training for tellers on an as-needed basis.
- Monitor tellers to ensure compliance with financial institution procedures and policies. Issue written and oral instructions on teller operations as necessary.
- Assist tellers in locating cash discrepancies, managing unusual window transactions and answering difficult customer questions.
- Balance branch and ATM cash positions.
- Prepare cash and coin shipments.
- Ensure that all tellers adhere to BSA requirements.
- Ensure all teller stations are adequately stocked and ready for subsequent shifts at changeover or closing.
- Conduct performance evaluations for tellers and resolve grievances.
- Provide budget reports on teller operations.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities / Projects
- Conduct performance evaluations for tellers and resolves grievances.
- Provide budget reports on teller operations to supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years of teller experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- High ethics.
- Strong customer service orientation and commitment to providing “WOW!” service to our internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and work respectfully and cooperatively with others.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to listen, speak and write clearly and concisely, and focus on the recipient’s point of view.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Understanding of and commitment to upholding FAIB’s mission of helping everyone we touch; vision of being a great place to work and bank; and values of high ethics, care, respect, teamwork, friendship and fun.